GCC North Bay Benefit Corp Forum! Aug. 9 at 5:30pm, San Rafael, CA
Join the Green Chamber of Commerce for an open forum all about B Corporations on Thursday, August 9 at 5:30 pm at the Venture Greenhouse in San Rafael, CA. Learn about the key differences between becoming a legally-recognized Benefit Corp and a Certified B Corp in addition to hearing about the social, environmental, and financial benefits B Corps are experiencing and creating as part of a lasting and socially responsible legacy for your company.
Date: August 9, 2012
Time: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Location: Venture Greenhouse ~ 30 Castro Ave, San Rafael, CA 94901
The evening will feature an interactive panel with existing Marin County based Certified B Corps and Incorporated Benefit Corporation experts.
- Susan Griffin-Black Co-founder of EO Products
- Jonathan Storper Partner at law firm Hanson Bridgett – Involved in working group to pass B Corp legislation in California
- Maureen McHugh Vice President of Equator Coffee & Tea
- Alexia Marcous Co-founder of Dharma Merchant Services
- Andy Fyfe Community Outreach at B Lab, (Third Party Certifier of Certified B Corps)
Moderated by Green Chamber Executive Director, Risa De Ferrari.
Refreshments and beverages will be provided from local San Francisco Bay Area B Corps and Green Chamber member, Delicious Catering based in San Rafael, CA!
Green Chamber of Commerce Members: FREE
Certified B Corps and Benefit Corporations: FREE
(To register as B Corp or certified B Corp, use code: GCCBCORP) *Verified by B Corp Representative.
Thank You Sponsors & Partners!