Sustainable Enterprise Conference! ~ Rohnert Park, May 11th 8am – 5pm
Interested in learning how to transition to a more economic, environmental and socially sustainable future? Join other businesses, academic, government and non-profit organizations at the Sustainable Enterprise Conference, a day-long learning and networking conference May 11, 2012.
The 2012 Conference program provides organizations and individuals with the latest information on how innovation and sustainability will drive the economy while preserving the resources needed for a prosperous future. Here from over 30 experts in the field on over 20 topics, discussing green house gas reduction, climate change, energy efficiency, teaching sustainability and more. The Green Chamber is proud to be one of the founding organizations at this conference and will have an exhibit at this event.
What you will learn:
- Understand the term sustainability and the opportunities it presents.
- Identify successful strategies for economic resilience in a global economy.
- Relate environmental policies and ways in which enterprises can prosper from these policies.
- Offer tools that are strategic and practical – from generating a vision of a sustainable enterprise, to optimizing resource management, to metrics systems for measuring progress.
- Illustrate, through experiences or cases, the rewards and risks of sustainability initiatives as an entrepreneur or within a larger enterprise.
Come network with other organizations and people and learn how to implement innovative sustainable operating practices and policies.
When: May 11, 2012
Location: Sonoma Mountain Village, Rohnert Park, CA
1100 Valley House Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928 (MAP)
Time: 8am – 5pm, Wine Reception To Follow
Registration: ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
- Student Registration - $69.00
- Educator Registration - $89.00
- Late Conference Registration - $159.00
- Enterprise Registration - $249.00
Make sure to visit our exhibition table at the conference!