Solar@Work: Commercial Solar Made Simple & Affordable Through Group Purchasing
The San Francisco Department of the Environment would like to inform you of an exciting new solar group purchasing program for small businesses and commercial property owners in San Francisco called Solar@Work.
This volume discount model makes it possible, for the first time, for small- and mid-sized businesses and commercial property owners to pay less for solar power than they pay for electricity from the grid. In addition to a significant 20% discount, members of the buying group can also take advantage of the program’s streamlined solar lease option to install solar for little to no money down. Listen to this short KQED story about the program launch or read this in-depth article by Forbes.
The Solar@Work enrollment window is open through October 2011. Projects are expected to break ground by the end of 2011
– Over 20% discounted group price on solar electric systems for program participants
– Special pre-negotiated solar equipment lease option, with a buy out option
– Performance guarantees to ensure long-term energy production and savings
– Reach clean energy goals and demonstrate leadership to clients
How to Join:
To receive a free solar evaluation visit www.solaratwork.net
Attend an Information Session:
- Wednesday, August 17 at 12:30pm via Webinar: Register: www2.gotomeeting.com/register/342717394
- In-person meetings: Visit www.solaratwork.net for details on upcoming receptions